We will make every effort to try to accommodate reasonable return requests. So that the transaction process is smooth for all parties involved, we will use the following guidelines when handling return requests.
- Northeast Security Solutions will accept returns of items we regularly keep in stock within 30 days of the purchase if the product is still in its original condition and packaging except where stated below. For customers “on account” we can typically look up your Invoice for you but for “cash” customers, a copy of the original invoice is required.
- Items being returned that are electrical in nature must be tested to ensure proper functionality before a return can be processed. Returns of these types of items may take up to two weeks to process.
- We cannot accept any returns of special order purchases.
- We cannot accept any keys that have already been stamped or cut.
- Key By Code services cannot be returned. Key by Code work is not always reliable as codes can bring up multiple options for keys and locks are sometimes re-keyed such that the original code no longer works. We have no way to determine that and are not liable for these services.
- Refunds for payments made by check may be delayed to ensure original payment clears.
- We reserve the right to change or amend this policy, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. These guidelines represent a basis for how we evaluate return requests and are not representative of every term or condition.
- Monthly subscriptions of services such as, but not limited to, central station monitoring, open/close reports, cellular communication charges, etc. require written notice to be cancelled. Acceptable forms of written notice are via mailed letter to 33 Sylvan St, Ste 1, W. Spfld, MA 01089 or email to email@example.com. The greater of 30 days or the term indicated in the services contract must be observed before cancellation can be processed. No refunds for prepaid services will be issued under any circumstances but service can be transferred to another active account.
Leave a Comment